Thursday, March 13, 2008

Shower with 100 Women? Yes, Please.

the-shower-project

images courtesy of The Shower Project

This is one of those stories where someone tells you about it, and you automatically want to check it out because you’re like no fuckin way.

“The Shower Project Goal: Shower with 100 women by the end of 1999 and document it.

It has been almost a decade now since “The Shower Project” was launched, but still to this day I find it truly remarkable that this man actually pulled it off.

Project Background: I work in the film industry and about a year and a half ago on the set of a film, the grip/electric guys were convinced I was pretending to be gay to “get” women. They would walk by me when I had my arm around a women and whisper things like, “We’re on to you, Brian.” Anyway, to taunt my taunters I thought I would shower with several of these women and take a picture of it. I thought about it and talked about it and finally obsession set in and I set a goal to shower with 100 women by the end of the year. “

So do you have a favorite girl from the shower project? (I like Girl #94 & #98) Let us know who your favorite girl was by leaving a comment below.

Note: There is no nudity on the site.

No comments: