Sunday, March 2, 2008

Shave Your Hairy Legs Woman

One of my first jobs was working in an office as the mail guy. My boss was a woman, which wasn’t a big deal except that for some reason she would refuse to shave her legs. I have no clue why, but whenever she wore skirts I could cringe when I saw her Bigfoot legs.

Fortunately there were a few hot women to look at also. A few offices down was one of these. She was fresh out of college and plenty hot. Eventually one thing let to another and we started hooking up on a regular basis. During the work day we would leave each other flirtatious notes on each others desks.

During my morning delivery one day I was stopped by my woman boss and she told me she needed to see me in her office. When I talked in she shut the door behind me, gets close to me, and puts my hand on her hairy thigh. I’m thinking WTF is going on!

She then tells me that she got the little note I wrote her and that she has had an eye on me too. I figure out later that I must have swapped a message for my boss with the one meant for my office fling.

No comments: